The usual rubbish, with strangers making assumptions varying from:
- They are married, so anybody that works with them ought to also be married in order to have something in common with them.
- Artistic ability measured by ego – it sort of is, but not in the way you expect. The people who approach it as being something only they can do and therefore very special tend to be crap. You have to enslave yourself to improving to get good at anything really. These people had evidently encountered artistic types that think they are the only person doing whatever it is they do.
- I am committing some sort of crime by having a brain.
- There is something odd about me.
- Looking at the world in any way other than as a Sky TV addicted moron is obviously dangerous.
I spent the rest of the day working on Haram Bawbag to cheer myself up. Wrote to him, but I’m not sure why I bothered as I was just saying go away. It doesn’t matter how much money you have, especially if you are a twat.
The bottom line is:
Being nasty to other people just because they are different from you does not make you special, quite the opposite, it makes you stupid and ugly. Stop doing it. I am used to it, from birth actually due to my deranged siblings, but it is extremely tiresome.
I hope Little Shiva is enjoying India and I wish I could say what I wanted to say without being selfish.